The Holy Grail of MarketingOctober 5th, 2011
MicroStrategy presented a great two hour session titled “The Holy Grail of Marketing” which was recorded in the video above. Check it out.
The Holy Grail of Marketing
Is the end of advertising as we know it near? Learn how to leverage the Facebook Social Graph to drive new revenues. Join MicroStrategy as industry leaders and visionaries discuss the future of social media and what it means for marketing as we know it.
Featured speakers included:
Brian Solis: “Engage or die!”
Martha Rogers: “Turning ‘Retail” into ‘Me-Tail’ to Build Trust and Profits”
Jason Rockwood: “What Party Planners Know About Social Media” [Video Timestamp 54:07]
Panel attendees included:
Moderator: Karl-Heinz Land, Chief Evangelist & SVP Social iCommerce, MicroStrategy
Martha Rogers, Founding Partner, Peppers Rogers Group
Brian Solis, Principal, Altimeter Group
Jason Rockwood, Director of Social Strategy, Tribal DDB
Scott Galloway, Professor of Marketing, NYU Stern & Founder, L2 Think Tank
Read more coverage here.
- Battle of the Ad Bands
- Join Tribal DDB At Advertising Week 2012 (#AWIX)
- Don’t Miss @TribalDDB’s #kittylitterconflict at the Battle of the Bands
- What Party Planners Know About Social Media
- The Most Interesting Remarks from The Week #AW8
- “Don’t Indulge the Bulge”
- #aw8 Interview: BuzzFeed President Jon Steinberg: Social Advertising, WTF?
- Tribal DDB & Brandtology Visualize Election Buzz
- The impact of social influence on our world
- We can’t do that here! Overcoming Social Media Obstacles in Financial Services