Copywriter – Tribal DDB San FranciscoFebruary 21st, 2011
With over 1,200 employees worldwide, Tribal DDB is a digitally centric global advertising agency. We’ve got enough creative horsepower to help our clients outrun those economic downturns, help those who are growing flourish and to even help those who don’t know they need help. Our passion is infectious. Not the bad kind of infectious, but the kind that gets us out of bed in the morning. It’s the same passion that helps us blow past boundaries and hop some of the greatest creative hurdles ever known.
Tribal DDB San Francisco is looking for a Copywriter. Reporting to the ECD of Tribal San Francisco, the role of the writer is to create and oversee the implementation of world-class creative business communications, with particular responsibility towards the writing. Copywriters generate and develop concepts and ideas which meet the requirements of the brief, client branding standards and are obviously of a consistently high work standard. Who are you? You’re a passionate copywriter who likes to take risks and encourage others to do so as well. You’re a collaborator who listens and contributes effectively – in conversations with clients and team members. You’re a strategic thinker who keeps the client’s goals in mind when developing and executing ideas. You’re self-motivated, exposing yourself to new ideas and new thinking to satisfy your passion to take on new challenges. You don’t freak out when you need to present your ideas to clients and you know not to take it personally when they don’t think your idea is as fabulous as you do (we know). You have a great sense of humor and a strong work ethic. You do what needs to be done without always being asked. You read the brief. You meet deadlines. You play well in the sandbox and share your toys. You’re organized, and you take pride in delivering your best. Always.
- 4-6 years copywriting experience in an agency setting
- Exceptional creative portfolio (an award or two would be nice, but we won’t hold it against you)
- Ability to write content in a variety of styles
- Multi-tasking ability – you need to excel when working on multiple projects with multiple deadlines
- Ability to work with numerous personalities across all creative disciplines
- Strong understanding of the principles and process of web development
- Must be able to direct photographers, designers, art directors, and outside vendors when needed
How to Apply:
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.