Front-End Developer – Tribal DDB New YorkAugust 1st, 2011
With over 1,200 employees worldwide, Tribal DDB Worldwide is a digitally centric global advertising agency. We’ve got enough creative horsepower to help our clients outrun those economic downturns, help those who are growing flourish and to even help those who don’t know they need help. Our passion is infectious. Not the bad kind of infectious, but the kind that gets us out of bed in the morning. It’s the same passion that helps us blow past boundaries and hop some of the greatest creative hurdles ever known.
- Providing feedback on creative concepts, as it relates to technical feasibility
- Provide solutions in line with approved design specifications
- Develop prototypes to help with selection of solution options.
- Provide estimates for development work to include analysis, programming and testing.
- Participate in internal and client production reviews.
- Provide appropriate feedback on the status of project work or problem resolution.
- Analyze software problems and provide solutions to those problems.
- Keep open and continuous communications with project managers and other members of the team regarding workload and project challenges.
- Experience connecting AJAX front-ends with data-driven applications (XML, JSON, REST APIs, etc.)
- Some agency experience
Bonus points for:
- Experience with content management systems, such as WordPress, Drupal, etc.
- Experience with PHP and/or other server-side languages.
- Understanding of what HTML5 actually is.
- Experience with version control systems, particularly SVN.
Interested? Send your resume and links to recent work to firstname.lastname@example.org, with “FRONT-END DEVELOPER” in the subject.
DDB is part of Omnicom Group, the world’s largest advertising holding company.
DDB is an Equal Opportunity Employer